S's Got a Love Woman blog

Email any and all inquires to
email !
The Never to Forever EP by S is out now!
Featured Listening !

My 1st Try




Alright so its really late...I guess that why I mess with Late Night Sound ....

I'm going to try to keep a journal of all my "doings" as I write and produce my second release...which has yet to be titled. Any ideas? So far I have been reviewing my older beats to see if anything catches my ear. I've made 3 really good beats, since the release of the Never Forever EP, that I know I'm going to use! It has been a little slow to get into because the Never to Forever EP has only been out for three weeks. I really want this full album ready for a late spring early summer release. Maybe writing this blog will help with the process. 

I've never been good at keeping a journal before and I'm not sure this time will be any different :) I'm not going to be able to write everyday, but I will tweet everyday as long as I'm not out in the complete "boonies". I will try to write at least once a week and hopefully more often. Be sure to check out althop.blogspot.com there will be some cool discussions on the music industry...I think they still have a really cool poll going on about the difference between hip-hop and rap.

Anyway I'm out, thanks for listening,

S