S's Got a Love Woman blog

Email any and all inquires to
email !
The Never to Forever EP by S is out now!
Featured Listening !

"The message is the medium, the medium is the message"

Soo happy to announce I'll be dropping a preview of my upcoming album "The Medium" 







I had this title in mind the whole time I've been writing and recording this album. It was inspired by a famous quote by canadian Marshall Mcluhan, who was the first person to discover wireless communication. He believed in an element called ether that is rarely talked about now a daze. His theory was about focusing on the medium (ether) to create a message. He was a scientist who became a philosopher, and predicted the internet in the 1960's as the next medium. Its one of the hardest things to describe in words...in a sense it transcends everything we know about the physical world. It took me years to understand and use the concept to alter my own life. If you want to know more then go read the article below.



Anyway my album preview will be going viral by the start of next month. I can't believe how much I've grown as an artist and even as a producer in under a year since The Never to Forever EP. I know it will be felt, I'm not even nervous this time!!!

PEACE!


S